Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chuo Special Rapid for Takao

Reading those words makes me want to be back in Japan more and more. I have another 2 years before I could even consider going back. But it was always an adventure going on the trains in Japan. It would be a good day if you caught the special rapid, it meant that you could get across the city in 45 minutes rather than 1 1/2 hours. I just thought it would be cool to have the title of today's blog be something that reminds me of my life in Japan.

I only had today as my last day of classes and now I am preparing myself for my final exams next week, most of which are going to be really, really easy...

I am just waiting for this week (coming up) to be finished, and I will be able to have more time to do things and write more...

Until then,
PEACE!

No comments: