Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A forward motion...

There is just so much I am trying to accomplish. I don't even know if I can do it all, but I am determined to succeed, and to keep moving no matter what I attempt to do. I am talking of course about school. I have a few goals in mind, and right now, I am just praying that all the things that I do glorify God, and help me get to better places.

Of the things that I am trying to accomplish, one of them is to have a better diet, and I have done significantly better than what I was doing before. I had absolutely no restriction, or say in what I was eating, but now, I can do anything, because I have trust in the Lord and in myself. I am trusting myself to let myself succeed.

I am still trying to get homework done, and tomorrow, I am submitting my church planting internship application. It's an exciting day because this means that the internship will be finalized and I can actually get to working with LIFESONG officially. I am happy that there is so much potential for a future career in the ministry.

Right now, I am just trying to multi-task and get a bunch of things done before this weekend.

Write again soon.
PEACE!

No comments: