Friday, August 28, 2009

3 Weeks in...

Yesterday was more of the official date, but I didn't take the time to sit down at the computer to type yesterday. I am just plugging away as the days move forward. I am anxious to see what the next month ro so ha in store. This Sunday, I will be checking out this church plant, LIFESONG, down in the Valley Station area. I am hoping that my internship with the church plant will be an effective situation for me, as I no longer have the job with Cold Stone Creamery, which was by far the stupidest thing that ever happened to me. I tell ya, this has to be some kind of world record. The longest time I have ever spent at a job was Chick-Fil-A for 2 and 1/2 years, and it was reduced to a mere three days. Seriously! I don't know how that one was possible. Luckily, I was paid for what I did, and was actually able to go out and get some things that I wanted for myself.

I am possibly going to spend some time with friends tonight, but first I have to work on some Schoolwork. I said that I would make this a very long entry in my schedule, so I will actually wait until later to write the long version of this post, so I can discuss some things further. So until later on,

PEACE!

No comments: