Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Twilight Hours

It's really late right now. I have so much trouble sleeping. :( I guess I have a lot of things on my mind now a days. I just got notice from the missionaries I'll be working for that I was approved by the field, so the next step is to get approval from the International Mission Board. I could really use your prayers right now. I am having battles in my mind over health and all sorts of things. I'm the world's biggest hypocondriac, so naturally I think everything that's wrong with me is something worse than it actually is, but I seriously need to take a closer look at my health. I am currently on Weight Watchers, so please pray that God gievs me the willpower and the desire to keep up with it. My health is going to be a vital part of being a part of minstry over in Japan, so I really need to be thinking how I cna help myself. But please keep me in your prayers, I really could just have people praying for me on a consistant basis.

No comments: