Monday, September 8, 2008

Midnight Hours

Okay, so it's 2:30am. I slept for about 3 hours tonight. I got home from church at 8pm, from the drama practice, and now I'm up and wide awake. Tomorrow morning, I have a busy day. I have to go up to Indiana tomorrow morning, and plus I have a ton of homework that I still have to get done. Tuesday is my first day of job training with the dining services here on campus, which makes me happy because I don't have to leave Campus anymore when I work, and I don't have to worry about the bank being closed because my paychecks are through direct deposit. The whole week is going to be busy, but I am still enjoying myself in college. So I am actually going to try and go back to bed, that way I can be up and go have breakfast tomorrow morning, with a tiny lick of sanity.

No comments: