Sunday, October 26, 2008

Midnight Jazz sessions

This is my life. This is the life that God has given me. I sit here in this coffeeshop in downtown Louisville thinking to myself that this is reality. I am here, and I am doing what God has called me to do. Almost 3 years ago, I wouldn't have expected to be here, sitting here, writing this, but now; I am. My life is great, and God is moving in my life. I am taking the time to sit and write this. I can't believe that school will be over in another few weeks, then I can finally read for fun again. I would love to write some more, but I have to get this reading done. Sorry. I'll write again soon.

PEACE!

P.S. Please keep praying for me, as God's hand is with the IMB in making their decision to approve me for the position in Japan.

No comments: