Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Excitement

Okay, this makes my life a whole lto easier. Having only one blog and one "social outlet". MySpace cannot compare to Facebook, and now this blog can comense into more serious business. I am moving along with book reading. 2 books on Japan, 2 spiritual growth books, and a novel that I find quite enjoyable actually. You may think of it as a burnout, but if you break the books down the way that I said you should, you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting through it. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I should be starting work this week. It is so amazing how God has us waiting and waiting for things to turn around in our life, and then they work out just when it needs to. God had things all waiting for it to be worked out in my favor and then he lets things happen just at the right time. I praise him for that. The fact that he held me together and put my life into the place it needed to be was a great thing for me.

Anyway, about this post and my new place as a blogger. This page is better for me, because MySpace had so many complicated things on it, things that I really didn't need, so now I just have Facebook. Facebook is where most of my friends are anyway, so if you ever want to find me, now you'll know how to.

I am in the process of reading a gaggle of books, like I had mentioned in my last blog, so here's the books:

JAPAN: A MODERN HISTORY
by James L. McClain

JAPAN: A REINTERPRETATION
by Patrick Smith

THE PLEASURES OF GOD
by John Piper

RESOUNDING TRUTH
by Jeremy S. Begbie

THE THIRD MILLENNIUM
by Paul Meier and Robert Wise

(This is a 3-part book series about the End Times, 3rd Millennium is Part 1)


I highly recommend making a long book list like mine and read over this summer. It's good for your brain.

No comments: