Friday, June 6, 2008

Life's Unexpected Twists

Well first and foremost, I made the decision to get rid of my MySpace page. I saw absolutely no use for it anymore, because Facebook has become the more dominating medium for all of my social interaction on the computer. It's amazing what happens when technology amps itself up a step further to get our attention. I am serious about all of this. It helps to have something a little bit better than MySpace. Anyway, I am working on doing a ton of reading this summer. It's been fun as heck doing some reading for fun. I actually promised myself I would read stuff I wanted to read this summer, and that is exactly what I'm doing.

Here's my strategy in case you ever want to try it...

1) Get a piece of paper
2) Write down the names of books you want to read
3) Open to the table of contents and look at how many chapters are in each book
4) Write down the numbers of those chapters beneath each title
5) With each day, mark off a number for each chapter until each one is finished.

Try it out and see for yourself

No comments: