Sunday, June 10, 2012

The explanation of the FIRST 100

Bottom line of why I chose to do this, despite getting joked around with from the seminary, from the people who are close to me, I want to be all that God desires me to be as a husband, so I want to work on that, so every 100 tweets, I will discuss the bits and pieces of what i am learning.

the first thing that I want to address is sadness...

My grandfather had died through the writing of some of these things, and also I had dealt with some personal struggles that God is getting me through, but expressing your emotions (even if you're a guy and that doesn't seem right to you) you still need to do it.

So fight for your marriage, and keep learning through everything

Many Many Many Blessings,

GRACE AND PEACE!

Joel

Psalm 37:4

No comments: