Monday, June 13, 2011

Attempting the 365 Project again...

There's no other way around it, I have to get it off the ground again. I have to take the chance and do the project that I couldn't do back a year ago. It would have ended on January 13th, 2011, but now I think it's time for the journey to resume. I miss the pictures, and the dedication to my blog, so why not try it again, I mean I have it in me to succeed. June 13th, the 13th day of the month, I should totally go through with it today. I bet I can totally come up with some new pictures now that I have some mobile media platforms. Check back for an attempt at blogging with an iPhone. It doesn't necessarily have to be a fancy blog like last time, but if I can get this right, then I truly have succeeded in being a good blogger. Here's hoping. I will try today with the first picture, so be on the look out for that. It's my first day of work with Southwestern Seminary, and I couldn't be more excited. You will hear all about that day later...look for the redo of the 365 Project to start today!!!!!!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: