Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day - And all of its after effects...

Honestly, I really don't have the best of excuses to get around why I haven't been blogging. Life is just getting in the way, and all for the right reasons. I mean, I do have a job, a girlfriend, a ministry position in a church (unpaid but still, and a bunch of other things. I mean, I love my life, and things are good, but i just get forgetful. My blog has been lacking. I literally would be writing every chance that I could possibly get and now I find myself doing other things.

Anyway, today was Valentine's Day. This was the first one in a long time where I wasn't alone. I could actually enjoy valentine's Day with someone by my side, and I WAS SO GLAD TO HAVE DONE SO. Donna and I enjoyed a dinner that I myself cooked, and then we went out and enjoyed each other's comapany in Arlington, over frozen yogurt. Life is just good right now. Anyway, back to writing a paper.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: