Monday, February 21, 2011

Fudderwhaken!



This is the feeling I get today, rejoicing in everything that God is doing in my life. I feel like Johnny Depp in the movie ALICE IN WONDERLAND...He dances around at a victory that occurs. Alice has slain the Jabberwocky and starts dancing wildly. Honestly I feel the same way right now. God is ordaining so much in my life right now. I want to dance around singing GLORY HALLELUJAH, I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH, I SING HOLY CAUSE YOUR WORTHY, I PRAISE YOU WITH THE DANCE!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed my day, it was full. Lots going on, i was able to sit down with my mom and dad, and my girlfriend concerning my future, and I am rejoicing because the future is shining brighter and brighter each day.

Keep praying for me, the weeks leading up to my revival are going to be busy...

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: