Sunday, July 19, 2009

Running out of time...

There are only 2 weeks left before I return to reality. This isn't a world I wish to forget. Japan has become my life. Everything that ever gave my life a meaning, I found it here in Japan. I cannot see myself doing anything else with my life. No matter how long it is going to take me to come back to this amazing country, I will return and I will do my God proud, and give him plenty of Glory. God has done so much in the lives of Japanese people here. Today we had worship in the park and saw 2 new Japanese Christians attend, and shared testimonies of how they got saved. I have never been more encouraged. Believe me when I say that I am more than ready to climb Mt. Fuji, but I am praying that God continues to prove himself faithful and that I will have the resources (particularly some green ones) that will help me get there.

More updates soon (before I leave Japan)

-Joel

No comments: