Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why I'm going to Japan...

Tonight I had the chance to sit down and watch the 2008 Singing Christmas Tree. This made my 9th Tree I have seen since becoming a member of First Baptist Church of West Palm Beach. This had to have been the absolute best tree I have ever seen since I started seeing them. I have come to accept the fact that I won't be experiencing a White Christmas anymore. Anyway, getting back to what I was talking about, why I am going to Japan. I sat down and started watching Act 2 of the Tree, and watched the story of Creation and how Jesus made a plan to save humanity. You watch him get crucified, and while I was hearing the nails get pounded into his arms over and over again, I could see the city of Tokyo, and all of the people I am going to eventually meet, and their need to accept Jesus, and then it hit me. This is why I am doing everything that I do. Why I am in ministry, why I go to Boyce, why I want to go to Japan, is because of Jesus. It's all about him.

No comments: