Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Season has started

It's now December 2011!

HOLY CRAP! Looking back on things, I have come a huge leap and bounds long way from where I was last year. It's hard to believe I have been with Donna a year, and in less than a month we are getting married. It's the overwhelming shock and awe feeling that every guy feels when they get this close to getting hitched I suppose.

Well I am working 32 hours a week still, taking 12 hours of seminary classes and struggling to find a balance in life no matter what is thrown at me. God likes to present us with challenges, and as I have been maturing and getting further and further into this new reality, God just gives me a new mindset of "Oh, this is how it's going to be, so you need to get used to it and do it the way that I say you should do it". I am one who learns things the super, super hard way, so when I am told that "no, you are no longer going to do things the way you have been doing them, but rather..." "you now have to do it this way because its expected of you to them this way," I freak out.

School is just around the corner from finishing. I have my final exam day on the 12th, and then I will be getting into the preparing mode for the wedding, finishing up the preparation and everything along those lines.

Gotta get back to studying.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: