Sunday, February 8, 2009

God turning bad days into good ones!

These past couple of days, I haven't really had much I could say I was happy with in my life, but that all changed. I got myself out of bed and went to church. I was given some encouragement at church and that really helped me a great deal. I was able to take in the message and hear what was being taught in a real way that spoke wonders to me. I was encouraged by a story I heard about a girl in Florida who found the Lord after living in sin, and then had her life end so abruptly and wrongly only 3 months after that. I think that it tests us to hear how God is willing to use someone no matter who they are and where they come from, because after all that happened, this girl's story traveled around, and people heard about it. It was so cool. Just something to encourage you today. Peace!

No comments: