Monday, November 17, 2008

I Need the Consuming Fire

There are times in my life where God is needed the most. I just need to keep reminding myself that I have the awesome heavenly father who sees me when I am suffering and I am in pain, and I have my dry times in my faith, because I need his help on a 24/7/365 Basis. I need God to take breaths, I need God to walk, I need God to sing, I need God to laugh, I need God to love me! "Yesterday was a day that I was alone, now I'm in the Prescence of Almighty God! Yes our God, he is a Consuming Fire and his flames, burn down deep in my soul." I need that Fire in my life constantly, I need to be reminded of the fact that I am set apart, and God has saved me. He loved me when I was unlovable, and carried me out of the darkness. The Greatest Thing that there could ever be is that Jesus loves me! Japan is almost 7 months away, and I pray that God will shape me into a better man for his service when the time comes, I really could use his guidance on this journey. I have been to Japan once, but now it just seems like a memory in my mind that I'm slowly loosing, but I will be gaining it all back. 3 months in Tokyo, can you really believe that when you hear me say it? It's almost like it isn't real, but it is! It's more of a "surreal" moment for me. Anyway, I am not joking here, when I say that I got no sleep tonight. It is now 6:37 am, and I didn't go to sleep, I have been up studying for a final I have today, and that's at 2:30pm!!!!!!!1 :( I can't even go to sleep until after it's over with. But I'll be waiting to jump into bed once I'm done with the test. I may not even get up until the next morning after that. Until then, PEACE!

No comments: